Biodegradable gloves Environmentally Friendly
Biodegradable Gloves obtained the “Environmentally Friendly” certificate issued by the Vietnam Environment Administration. Under the effect of moisture, enzymes and microorganisms in the soil are produced during the decomposition process, Opec Plastics Biodegradable Gloves will be completely decomposed into CO2, H2O and other beneficial biomass. environment. Gloves are made of safe bio-plastic material, do not contain harmful chemicals, so you can rest assured when using it in direct contact with food. Biodegradable gloves help ensure food hygiene and safety in processing and help protect hands from some chemicals when in contact with hair dye, cleaning equipment in the house Safe for the health of users.
Good quality Biodegradable gloves with good price Viet Nam
- US Department of Agriculture – USDA: Certified products with renewable biological ingredients
- TUV-AUSTRIA Organization (2 stars): Product certified with renewable biological ingredients and 100% Food Safe without harmful ingredients and heavy metals.
- Eurofins Organization: Certified to meet REACH/ROHS (EU) food safety standards and FDA (US) standards.
- Vinacontrol Organization: Certified 100% food safe without harmful ingredients and heavy metals.
- Center 3 (Quatest 3) under the Ministry of Science and Technology: Certification of environmentally friendly products and biodegradation standards within 6 months according to Circular 07/2012/TT-BTNMT
Introducing Nam Trung Viet Biodegradable gloves
Nam Trung Viet Company is a comprehensive solution provider for Biodegradable gloves, from fully biodegradable raw materials to finished products and professional technical consulting services in Vietnam and other countries around the world.
With a team of experienced, professional, and dedicated staff, Nam Trung Viet has affirmed its position and became a reputable partner in the field of supplying fully biodegradable materials and products. Furthermore, we have been trusted and chosen by many domestic and foreign enterprises for advising on the business strategy towards “Go Green”, developing solutions and supporting on technology and production process.
Grasping the green consumption trend in the world, Nam Trung Viet targets businesses in Vietnam and other countries with policies of limiting disposable plastic products to protect the environment such as Europe, America, Thailand, Korea, Indonesia … As a biodegradation supplier and a comprehensive strategic planner, we are confident to meet diverse requirements with the highest quality and at the most competitive prices.
Product Biodegradable gloves
Biodegradable gloves is specifically designed in order to prevent heat from reaching the plant’s roots, thus keeping it cool for faster growth. With these films, moisture, soil temperature, and microorganism carry out the decomposition into the water, carbon dioxide, and biomass, thus generating no toxic residues.
Biodegradable gloves time
Biodegradable gloves depends on product needs if you want your product to decompose quickly or slowly the decomposition time is 6 months 1 year 2 or 3 years we can adjust the time this for you it does not affect the quality of your product
– Products are produced strictly according to national and international standards.
– We have CE, ISO certification
– We test every product before delivery.
– We can offer the lowest price compared to the market.
– We quote the earliest price for any customer.
– Price can be reduced according to quantity.
Quality is life, service determines development and reputation is guarantee.
1. Cargo tracking service during transportation.
2. Quality guarantee is 12 months.
3. Big discount for customers who order many times.
4. Smooth delivery procedure.
5. If it is proven to be due to quality problem, we will bear all replacement cost during the quality guarantee period.
U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Certified Biobased Product label. The product, is now able to display a unique USDA label that highlights its percentage of biobased content.
There are no reviews yet.